Advanced Warning Aura Platform
Some of our longest running customers in AuraDB Professional are sill running Neo4j v3 instances.
This message is for you.
From May 27th onwards:
- You will no longer be able to create any new Neo4j v3 instances in AuraDB.
- Neo4j Support will be limited in the assistance they are able to provide for AuraDB Neo4j v3 instances
- No further updates for bugs or security vulnerabilities will be issued for Neo4j v3
- We strongly recommend you migrate to v4 using the 4 step process: Planning, Preparation, Testing and Validation. These steps are detailed at:
- You can "Clone" your data from the v3 database via the Aura Console to a new v4 database, which you can then test against
- Details of how to clone your v3 database to v4 in Aura as well as Neo4j database features and capabilities that have changed between v3 and v4 are available at:
If you have any questions or require additional information please don’t hesitate to reach out to support.