We are pleased to announce the release of Neo4j Ops Manager version 1.2!
This version is available to download for Enterprise Edition self-managed customers from the download page.
New and improved in this release are:-
- Ability to view guided walkthrough plans for upgrades and migrations for a selected DBMS
- Ability to specify parameters for upgrade plan (backup directory, new Neo4j home etc.)
- Ability to view and copy code snippets for performing upgrade tasks
- Ability to view relevant documentation for an update step
- Ability to track and save progress in plan
Neo4j 5 compatibility
- This release includes support for the newly released Neo4j 5
- Colours for metrics charts are now chosen from a fixed palette to improve distinguishability
- Information provided for all metrics
- Aliases for databases displayed in Status table view
We hope you enjoy our latest release, and look forward to hearing your feedback.