We are pleased to announce the release of Neo4j Ops Manager version 1.6.
This version is available to download for Enterprise Edition self-managed customers from the download page.
New Intelligent Monitoring framework
- Ability to view all alert conditions for a DBMS.
- Ability to enable, disable and delete conditions as required.
- Ability to create custom alert conditions based on thresholds for metrics. This is done via the charts on the Metrics dashboard.
- Provision of pre-configured event based alert conditions for Agents
- Provision of pre-configured event based alert conditions for Instances
- Provision of pre-configured event based alert conditions for DBMSs
- Provision of pre-configured metric threshold based alert conditions
Notifications for NOM alerts
- Ability to configure an email channel.
- Ability to configure webhooks for specific apps
- Ability to configure a webhook that will accept the generic payload NOM provides.
- Ability to set up notifications per DBMS
- Alert levels can be specified to limit notifications as required.
- Notifications can be sent to the configured webhooks or email.
Aggregated metrics data
- Can now view metrics up to one month ago
- Metrics that exceed 3 days since their capture, are aggregated into one aggregated metric node with a median value, min, and max
- Fixed an issue where NOM was incorrectly storing details for instances with GDS installed. This was causing NOM to be unable to correctly display the topology of the managed estate.